Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is there any way to only delete the history in IE8 while only keeping URLs I typed?

For example, I go to youtube, type in something I want to see and the history (from the address bar) shows absolutely every page I viewed.





IE8 also shows recently viewed files from users/documents, pictures, etc, even if they are not on my pc anymore.. is there anyway to disable this?|||go to tools, options, content tab. auto complete settings. look at that window.|||Heheh... someones beem where they shouldnt of been.


Meh i dont understand why its doing that. Mine doesnt.


In the tools tab you can delete browsing history... but then everyone knows you were doing something.|||on 8 you can just right click and click delete on the history you want to delete

No comments:

Post a Comment