Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is the best internet web browser? I have IE8 but should I change?

What is the best internet web browser? I have IE8 but should I change?|||Browers, like beauty, are in the eye of the beholder.





I personally use Firefox for the majority of my browsing, as its fast and immune to certain attacks that focus on IE. That said, certain websites that use ActiveX work only in IE, so you are stuck at times.





Outside the additional vunerability of ActiveX exploits, is the ease at which junk gets installed in IE. You can get several toolbars installed with nearly no notice, each of which slow down your browsing and complicate your experience. At a minimum, un-check /un-install them to keep your browser useful.





Note: I am not saying Firefox is totally safe, just a bit safer than IE. If you use Google a lot, and browse random sites, you are at risk using any browser.|||Firefox is the best there is hands down


IE is slow and not secure(prone to catch viruses)


Never download with IE!


I use both IE and Firefox(IE rarely) but I only download with Firefox. I have no Anti Virus programs so I need to stay safe


http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fir鈥?/a>|||i like internet explorer simple and easy to use|||I recommend you to use Firefox because it has no compatibility problems when surfing websites and processing transactions over the Internet.|||There is no "best" browser overall. It depends on what you like and dislike about a browser. You can install more than one browser and use them to see which one you think is the "best" for you.|||i have used both firefox and ie8 and even chrome. i don't see very much difference in firefox and ie8. but on my laptop, google chrome has the fastest start-up and the fastest browsing time although it is a little bit slow when there is too much pics and vid and pop-ups.|||NOOOOOOOOOO. I've tried all browser, from chrome, safari, firefox, opera, to IE7. I was using firefox most of the time. I just change yesterday and it's amazing, really quick, im back to IE now.... for me IE8 loads faster than anything

No comments:

Post a Comment