Saturday, December 24, 2011

I downloaded IE8 from Yahoo; now IE doesn't work at all on my computer online or off. How do I fix it?

IE8 worked the first time I downloaded it; but now it won't open at all.|||GET RID OF IE, explorer is a big gateway to viruses, i recommend using either firefox, or opera.|||Lesson #1-never be so quick to try something because of an advertisement.


Lesson#2-Did you read reviews from reliable sources like Consumer Reports, CNET, and LinkedIn?





If you backed up your system you can revert to IE7.


If you do a System Restore you will get back IE7.





Going forward stop being so quick in trying something that has not been proven.|||Go to microsft updates and uninstall it (it will go back to ie7). Go to Microsoft.com and download it from there, it seems everyone who got it from yahoo is having problems.|||I had the same problem. Go to your uninstall on the computer and uninstall it.|||May I suggest you join the crowd and use Mozilla Firefox instead?


IE has been a headache to some of us.|||delete it and reinstall or switch to firefox or safari for windows

No comments:

Post a Comment