Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to I get IE8 to automatically remember passwords and usernames?

It is ok if my computer remembers Passwords and User-names as I am the only person who uses this computer and I always lock it before I leave it. Can someone tell me how to get Internet Explorer 8 to remember these like the previous versions of IE did|||Here is what to do, go to" internet options" by using tools in your menu bar or command bar, then go to "content" tab and then in the" Auto Complete" click on "settings", now just put the tick for "Username amd Passwords in forms. That should do the trick.|||If you mean accessing certain websites then IE8 stores those details as cookies, so as long as you do not delete the cookies then it will remember your login and password details.|||use ff and x marks works v well

No comments:

Post a Comment