Tuesday, December 20, 2011

After installing IE8, I lost the drop down menu for Yahoo Services which allowed me to go between mail accts?

After installing IE8, I lost the drop down menu for Yahoo Services which allowed me to go between mail accounts by pointing and clicking. How do I get this back?|||check on your Favorites, perhaps it should be there. there are two buttons also to select for the current adons and the site recommendation buttons (don't know well how it is called in English).


*i had tried IE8 but been battling hassles and it doesn't satisfy my needs as i used to have before so i return back to IE7.|||There have been many problems reported with IE8. So many I have refused to use it yet. My suggestions are this:


Uninstall IE8, and reinstall IE7. Then wait for a while, for Microsoft to work on the problem.


If you would rather not do this, then google the problem and see if you can find a fix there.


Sorry I could not be of more help, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment