Friday, December 16, 2011

Whenever I close IE8 a box comes up and says that it has stopped working?

I am running windows vista 32 bit and in the last week or so every time I go to close IE8 it says that the program has stopped working and that it is closing the program for the safety of my machine. Can anyone please tell me how to correct this problem. Thank You|||If you find IE8 stops working frequently you should look into repairing Internet Explorer. This guide should help you:


http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windo鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!





Cheers,


Bryn


IE Outreach Team|||Don't worry, this is a pretty common occurrence. Your problem is that you are using Internet Explorer, an inferior web browser. Use Mozilla Firefox, and the issue will resolve itself.|||Mason is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment