Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I disable a Quick Time Plugin on IE8 or Google Chrome?

I want to use iTunes as my default music player and I've already selected it on my iTunes preferences but every time I try to play music online it still uses Quick Time.


Oh, and I changed the preferences on my Quick Time player but still no luck.|||Quicktime is part of iTunes installation, iTunes uses quicktime to run, by disabling it you are not going to be able to play the files correctly. If you are playing music online and it uses quicktime, it requires quicktime to play and nothing else. If it goes to a separate blank page and plays the file in a QuickTime program, you should be able to right click the link that took you there and download the file by clicking "Save Target or Save Link".|||jn

No comments:

Post a Comment