Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I have a lot of connection problems with Internet Explorer 7. Will downloading IE8 improve this?

I sometmes fail to connect to a site and get the message, "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page." Other times I have to wait 4 or 5 minutes between changing from one page to another within the same web site.





Will either of these problems be resolved by downloading IE8?|||I have IE8 which I wasn't too happy with getting. But im ok with it now its alright. And to be honest I think I had to install it because it IE7 didn't work with new Vista updates.





I still get that problem where page just doesn't load though, and you get that normal error message. Sometimes you can get past it just by hitting enter again on the address bar.|||Doubtful...I would reset IE7 to Defaults in Options, Advanced, use ccleaner and restart PC...Use OpenDNS or DNS Advantage if it still does it...

No comments:

Post a Comment