Friday, December 16, 2011

How do i change my internet from IE8 back to IE7?

I need to get rid of IE8 and go back to IE7 because it is messing with my computers security. IE8 is not in my "add or remove programs" the only way that you would ever know that i have IE is by my desktop icon. Is there another way that i can change it? Please help!!!|||if you have xp uninstall internet explorer 8 from the list of programs in programs and features


if you have vista go to control panel,click uninstall programs and then on the left panel click on View installed updates.you will find internet explorer 8 on the list and you can uninstall it from there.


i agree that ie8 is pretty messed up!!|||Here is a complete collection that allows you to install and run IE version 1 to the latest IE8 final.


-


But since you only need the 7,


untick all the other ones when asked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment