Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I reset my toolbars back the way they were with IE8.?

I need to know how to resett my toolbar to the way I had it with IE8, if this is no longer possible, how do I get back to I8. If I cannot get back to my original setting on my toolbar, namely favorites, file, etc, I want nothing to do withIE9. It is too difficult locating what I need or to add on to toolbars.|||If you are tired of Internet Explorer 9 and now want to uninstall it, here is how to do it:


1. Open Programs and features window. To open it, type appwiz.cpl in Start menu search area and then hit enter.





2. In the left pane, click View installed updates option to see list of installed updates. Here locate the entry named Windows Internet Explorer 9.





3. Right-click on the entry and select uninstall to remove Internet Explorer 9 from your PC and revert to Internet Explorer 8.|||Hello cberry3,





IE9 has a new streamlined look and feel which eliminates tool bars and bring users closer to the sites they visit. To see the menu bar in IE9, Open IE %26gt; hit Alt or Alt+T and the menu will appear.





Hope this helps!





Cheers,


Cassie


IE Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment