Friday, December 16, 2011

I switched to firefox and want to delete IE8 beta from my desktop and laptop. Can I do this safely?

When I go to add/remove and select IE8 and go to remove it a window comes up and gives me a long list of programs that use IE such as Outlook Express, Adobe Flashplayer and so on. Will I still be able to use these programs if I remove IE8?|||Yes... You will be able to access those applications.. Its just a minor warning that IE8 is associated with those softwares too... But the functionality of other software is dependent on their own..





So go ahead and uninstall ur IE.... FF is the best... Not downgrading IE but I luv FF|||Go to your control panel...and click where it says uninstall an item...there is where you can uninstall your other system safely

No comments:

Post a Comment